Senin, 16 Januari 2017

Natural Long Injury, Aldo Remain Stoic

Injury to crack leg bones that are experienced by Stephan Aldo, certainly very unfortunate by AC Milan and sure of himself. However, the 22-year-old player that convey the message that he remains stoic.

Aldo has been decided by a medical team will be absent for at least 10 weeks to the fore due to the injury. This certainly will bring the crisis in midfield and attack Milan, butthe player nicknamed "El Pharaoh that invites everyone to Stoic and consider it as part of life's journey.

"Life always constantly puts you in an exam. This is a difficult moment. Obstacles and defeat is part of it. Often we are helpless when dealing with them, "wrote the official account in Aldo Instagram and her Twitter.

"You could call it a bad luck or destiny. Things You should not do is surrender. Surrender of problems, suffering, critiqueand shame. It will become a biggest mistake someone could do! "


Natural Long Injury, Aldo Remain Stoic


"I think the victory is actually always have confidence in any situation, again appears, and struggling. If you have confidence, then you can grab it and won. "

Striker Antonio Cassano has now decided his working contract with Parma throughkesepakantan together because of salary and a few things. Now the 32-year-old player's have the opportunity to decide where her career will continue.

Read also: Panel Like Instagram

In addition to his salary for the last six months have not paid Parma, Cassano ever feel manejemen and the Club's new owners are not serious in running the Club. Cassano decided to terminate the employment contract because it feels to suffer inside the Club.

Briefly appeared that Cassano would choose to join one club from Major League Soccer (MLS) in the United States or a club rich in Dubai, just like other big players ahead of the end of their careers. However, the player's AS Roma and Real Madrid weredenied a cynical way.

Natural Long Injury, Aldo Remain Stoic


"The agent has advised me to go to the United States (MLS). However, I intend to American or Dubai when I was 40 years old and could not run again, "said Cassano told Tiki Taka.

"Now we all can just see what would happen. If nothing happens, then I will continue to wait until June (2015). If nothing happens until June, maybe I will stop playing football. "

Cassano has also been repeatedly rumoured to be returning to Sampdoria, Internazionale, or even his hometown club, Bari. Cassano ever want it, but not this time.

"It's true that I want to return to Sampdoria one day, but not now because it would be very silly. I just wanted to take a few days to relax and rest after this suffering, "he said.

"I also do not feel that would be a problem for me to quit football, because this sport has also made me disappointed lately."

Striker Antonio Cassano has now decided to end his working contract with Parma. In addition to the salary, because the 32-year-old players that feel the Gialloblu intention not to compete during the last seven months.

Natural Long Injury, Aldo Remain Stoic


During the last six months, Cassano never received a salary from Parma. In additionformer AS Roma and Real Madrid it was argued that the new owners of the Club, Ermir Kodra, thus not seriously deal with the Club and making Parma getting crushed.

"I feel better now. I have decided to end the relationship because they have brought me only to ' walk around ' for seven months. I was tired and decided to go, "said Cassano told Tiki Taka.

"I don't have a problem with the fan of Parma, with teammates, or people who work in the Club. I am just angry with people who make now in Parma in a disaster. "

"I lost 4 million euro salary here, but money is not the problem. This is not only due to me because there are people who don't get one euro in the last seven months. "

"Whether I am angry with the owner of the old or new? All of them, in fact I do not know who they were. In the 20 days we've seen there are four different Presidents. The new owner has arrived 15 days ago, but no change is happening. "